Hello friends. Exactly one month has passed since I was sent from Russia to Turkey for testing a “smart” swimsuit, which, according to the assurances of its creators, should make your tan even and safe. Those. you just walk in this swimsuit, and the body under it tans, leaving no traces of the swimsuit.
About the declared characteristics first
Before you write your impression about a swimsuit, you need to tell about its declared characteristics:
1. Made from an innovative fabric that transmits UV rays and allows the body to tan evenly. It has different levels of SPF protection. In my case (they sent me a model with sleeves), the protection on the body was spf35, and on the sleeves – spf15.
2. The fabric dries very quickly, literally in 5-7 minutes.
3. The fabric has a slight compression effect. Those. it will make you look slimmer.
This is the most basic feature of a smart swimsuit.
In general, I liked the “smart” swimsuit, but in particular, my model has a drawback. But first, the good stuff.
1. Dries VERY quickly. Claimed 5-7 minutes, but swimsuit feels dry after 2 minutes.
2. In water, it is almost not felt on the body at all. It seems that you are swimming in what your mother gave birth to)
3. These swimsuits have very beautiful and varied prints and styles, and can be worn as regular clothes. People generally do not perceive it as a swimsuit. I wear it with shorts and it looks great as a bodysuit.
And there are models with trousers, and with a hood, and in the form of shirts, etc. I've seen these on people in a hotel.
4. The declared “light compression effect” is really present. In these photos, I am clearly slimmer than I really am)
Features, things to consider:
- On my test, I have the smallest size of a one-piece swimsuit model, but for my height (158 cm) it is still too big in length. In the abdomen, he will collect. Therefore, for a small height, it may be worth taking a separate model or, I also saw in a hotel, panties and a shirt with a hood. It also looks very nice.
- Exposed areas of the body will have to be smeared with a cream of the same degree of protection as stated for the swimsuit fabric. Otherwise, the tan will not be even at all.
- Now in Turkey it's +35-40 C° on the street and it's too hot for me to walk with sleeves . I would now prefer the same solid model, but without sleeves.
Well, in general, the thing is cool. You can walk around the city, go on excursions, and swim in the sea. Such a kind of universal clothing for a tourist.
Thank you for your attention, your Mom at the Sea.