Hello friends. The May holidays are approaching and many have already thought about where you can go to relax for reasonable money. There are actually few options: Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. And judging by the latest news, Turkey is most interested in taking in as many Russians as possible.
Good news for Russian tourists
- 1 Good news for Russian tourists
- 1.1 1. Several airlines already fly to Turkey
- 1.2 2. New Turkish airline especially for tourists from Russia
- 1.3 3. Expansion of “block” tours to Turkey . From the end of April 2022, package tours on Turkish airline flights will be available departing from Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan. 4. Two more airlines especially for Russians
- 1.4 5. To Turkey on the wings of Red Wings
- 1.5 Related
Today, for everyone who wants to spend their holidays in Turkey, I have prepared a selection of the most interesting and positive news over the past few days. I think you'll like it…
1. Several airlines already fly to Turkey
The Pegas Fly and Pegasus flight programs successfully started last week. Red Wings and Turkish Airlines continue to deliver tourists to the resorts. Tours are available from several tour operators at once, and prices have become more pleasant.
You will find a selection of the most popular hotels for the May holidays.
2. New Turkish airline especially for tourists from Russia
The Turkish portal Airport Haber reported that a new Turkish airline focused on travelers from Russia could start flights as early as the end of May 2022. According to the publication, the company was named Southwind. Flights from Russia will be operated to Antalya, and its fleet will consist of five Airbus aircraft: 3 wide-body and 2 narrow-body.
3. Expansion of “block” tours to Turkey . From the end of April 2022, package tours on Turkish airline flights will be available departing from Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan.
4. Two more airlines especially for Russians
Two more airlines are planned to be created in Turkey (in addition to Southwind, which was described above), who will transport Russians to Turkish resorts.
Turkish host companies, together with the aviation authorities, are preparing to create at least two more air carriers that will work purposefully to transport tourists from Russia, Turizm Gazetesi reports.
According to the publication, Anex Tourism Group and OTI Holding, which includes Coral Travel and Sunmar, are behind the new carriers.
5. To Turkey on the wings of Red Wings
From April 22, 2022, direct flights of Red Wings airlines from Moscow to Antalya will start. Flights will be operated daily from Monday to Saturday from Zhukovsky airport. Tours can be bought on the site.
For more information about rest and life in Turkey, look for on our site.
Thank you for your attention, your Mom at the Sea.